Realtime datamosh/compression-artifacting plugin for Quartz Composer.
The previous version is 32-bit only and gives quite different results (version 1.1b6, 8 October 2012).
The original version is also available (1.01, 25 August 2010).
Instructions are included in the download. If you prefer you can watch a video which demonstrates installation.
Man of Steel, Warner Bros, April 2013
Live Visuals for MGMT, Alejandro Crawford, 2010 to present
- 1.1b6 Add support for H.263 and Theora codec if installed, fix issues which affected VDMX and CoGe on MacOS 10.8.2 8 October 2012
- 1.1b4 Fix for issues with frame dimensions less than 15 pixels 13 January 2011
- 1.1b3 Support for hardware decoding when available 4 January 2011
- 1.1b2 Fix for memory issues affecting 1.1b 5 October 2010
- 1.1b Beta for GLI.TC/H Chicago. Added variable input count and bloom 2 October 2010
- 1.01 Bugfix release and updated qcFX 25 August 2010
- 1.0 Initial release 16 June 2009
Licensed under a Creative Commons, Attribution – Non-Commercial – Share Alike 3.0 License.
This permits any use other than commercial use. Using the plug-in for paid live performance is fine, using it for commercial work including music videos or including it in a commercial product is not. For queries about commercial use contact email@example.com.