Realtime datamosh/compression-artifacting plugin for Quartz Composer.
The previous version is 32-bit only and gives quite different results (version 1.1b6, 8 October 2012).
The original version is also available (1.01, 25 August 2010).
Instructions are included in the download.
Man of Steel, Warner Bros, April 2013
Live Visuals for MGMT, Alejandro Crawford, 2010 to present
- 3 64-bit rewrite 17 November 2016
- 1.1b6 Add support for H.263 and Theora codec if installed, fix issues which affected VDMX and CoGe on MacOS 10.8.2 8 October 2012
- 1.1b4 Fix for issues with frame dimensions less than 15 pixels 13 January 2011
- 1.1b3 Support for hardware decoding when available 4 January 2011
- 1.1b2 Fix for memory issues affecting 1.1b 5 October 2010
- 1.1b Beta for GLI.TC/H Chicago. Added variable input count and bloom 2 October 2010
- 1.01 Bugfix release and updated qcFX 25 August 2010
- 1.0 Initial release 16 June 2009
Licensed under a Creative Commons, Attribution – Non-Commercial – Share Alike 3.0 License.
This permits any use other than commercial use. Using the plug-in for paid live performance is fine, using it for commercial work including music videos or including it in a commercial product is not. For queries about commercial use contact firstname.lastname@example.org.