Posts Tagged ‘software’
Sampler plugin for Quartz Composer. Loop live video, MIDI data, or any other values. Thanks to Thomas Pachoud and Australian Dance Theatre for supporting work on this, and to Joris/goto10 for the original idea.
- Fix issue introduced in 2.1 which caused some images to be displayed upside down
- Fix issue which caused some structures to be reordered
- Improved performance
- Add Offset input to allow playhead manipulation during recording and playback
- Add Loop Mode input and support for palindromic looping
- Add setting to optionally discard alpha
A plugin for Quartz Composer to misrepresent pixel-buffer data on the GPU.